Sunday, October 9, 2011

Human Barbie - Zooey Deschanel

     Zooey Deschanel is beyond awesome. The first time I saw her she was playing Will Ferrell's love interest in Elf, which just so happens to be one of my favorite movies. She now has her very own series on FOX called "The New Girl", which just so happens to be one of my new favorite shows! She is quirky, awkward and a bit of a spaz but she offsets all that with a killer sense of humor, a sweet heart and a pretty face. I absolutely love Ms. Deschanel and I would probably pay to be her best friend. Not only can she make you laugh your face off but she can sing, too. Jeez, some people get all the luck...

2 comments:

  1. I love Zooey! She is one of my favorite actors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a girl crush on Zooey she is gorgeous :) I was literally just watching elf and realised she sings aswell :) nice post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete