Monday, January 9, 2012

Skin Saver!



     My new skin superhero is a mixture of Castor Oil & Olive Oil. I use this little duo to cleanse my face and neck and my skin has never felt softer, been clearer PLUS I save money by not having to purchase those expensive cleansers & scrubs. I tend to have dry skin and always need a good moisturizer, especially because I am an avid retin-a user. I began noticing that using store bought face wash was leaving my skin even drier. So, I hit the web, researching ways to cleanse the skin without overdrying it. And, bam!, I found "The Oil Cleansing Method".

     This ancient method of cleaning the facial skin is exactly the cure to dull, dry, acne ridden skin. After just one use, I saw and felt the difference! My skin was soft, smooth and glowing! I've been using this method for two weeks now and haven't had even one breakout, my skin is supple and I don't even need a moisturizer during the day (though, I still use sunscreen for it's benefits). I'm screaming it from the rooftop's - "THIS CONCOCTION WORKS!". I mix 1 part Castor Oil with 2-3 parts Olive Oil and massage it over my entire face and neck. Then I'll take a warm/hot wash cloth and lay it over my face for about 20 seconds, then use it to rub the mixture off. Then I finish by splashing my face with cold water, in order to close my pores. I've even used Castor Oil with Almond Oil and found that it has the same excellent effects! :)

Try it - find out how amazingly cheap and simple beauty can truly be!

No comments:

Post a Comment