Monday, March 21, 2011

Me. In. A. Nutshell.


1. I'm extremely weird. I make myself laugh more than anyone else makes me laugh. It's just sad.

2. I am 5'11. A certified giant!

3. When I was little I had crushes on most of my dad's old friends. One of whom told me that he would marry me when I turned 18. He's like 65 now, sooo... I'll pass on that.

4. I love all genre's of music. I don't discriminate. My favorites are oldies. Especially the ones that make me feel happy inside, like, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Guess Who, Dion and the Belmont's, Frank Sinatra, Neil Diamond, The Bee Gees, Blood, Sweat and Tears, and lots of 60's and 70's stuff. :)

5. I can run reallllly fast. Faster than you and your pet cheetah.

6. My celebrity crush is Clive Owen. ...Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just him?

7. I'm a huge hypochondriac. I always think there is something wrong with me. If I have a headache, I assume its a brain tumor. If I have a stomach ache, I assume I'm pregnant. If I get a pimple, I assume I have a flesh eating bacteria. It's a personal problem.

8. I've lived in California, Massachusetts, Colorado, Washington State and Florida & I have visited nearly all the other states or at least drove through them. I've got that traveling bone.

9. I love corn. :)

10. I love to draw, paint and make crafts.

11. I have dyed my hair every color in the crayon box.

12. I have designed a coffee table picture book made up of millions of cool pictures of scenery, fashion, people, color, animals, etc. that I would love to replicate and sell. It's pretty freaking rad.

13. I have kept a diary since my junior year in High School. The year of my parents divorce. I haven't deviated from writing in it...and I don't plan to stop writing about my life. I hope someday when I'm dead and gone my grandchildren can read them and relate or at least have some kind of insight into my life, who I was, and the era I grew up in.

14. I'm really good at Scrabble. It's my favorite board game.

15. I'm a Virgo and I believe that it does reveal my true nature.

16. I wish I was more religious. I do believe in God but I find it hard to keep the faith sometimes.

17. I love funny people. (i.e.: Chelsea Handler, Russell Brand, Vince Vaughn, George Carlin, Kathy Griffin) People who are extremely sarcastic and hilarious.

18. I miss my dog Bandit. May he rest in doggie peace.

19. When I witness someone else going through heartache, I truly believe that I can feel exactly what it would feel like to be in their shoes. I have the ability to honestly and completely empathize with people. Therefore, I cry a lot.

20. I want to travel the world. My dream places to visit would be: France (mainly Paris), New Zealand, and the UK.

21. I love to dance. I've attended hip-hop dance classes since I was 12 :)

22. I can rap to all of Ludacris' songs. ...What a talent right? My boyfriend thinks I sound like an angelic thug.

23. When I make lots of money (fingers crossed!) I want to donate substantial amounts of money to animal rights groups and animal shelters because I believe that animals should be protected and cared for just like any of us.

24. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden. My boyfriend takes me there every Valentines Day, anniversary, and birthday. I will only order the Mixed Grill. Yuuumm!

25. Philosophy has increasingly become my favorite topic to talk and read about. I love anything that asks questions about why we are here, how we got here, and what the meaning of life is. My mind is mostly preoccupied with these thoughts anyways so it's wonderful to read some possible explanations. All I want are some answers, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment