Monday, August 22, 2011

Boy Toy - Paul Rudd


     He's been in some of the best movies of all time, he's hilarious, he's talented and he's so freakin' hot! That makes him a triple threat, right? The first glimpse I ever caught of Mr. Paul Rudd was in Clueless. He was Cher's ex-stepbrother/love incest, ehm, I mean interest. Though them ending up together weirded me out a bit... how can I blame Cher for wanting to bang her hot ex-stepbrother. He then went on to play Phoebe's boyfriend turned husband on Friends and people really began to take notice of him. I loved him as the sarcastic, man-child husband in Knocked Up. In Role Models he played the part of a terrible role model to two off-beat kids, which made me laugh so hard I nearly threw up. 

     He wowed me in The 40-year-old Virgin, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Year One, How Do You Know and I Could Never Be Your Woman. Oh-em-gee & how could I forget him acting opposite Steve Carrell in Dinner For Schmucks (I love this film) where he plays a business professional looking to move up the ranks by way of exploiting a poor schmuck for the sheer amusement and acceptance of his boss. Whatever his role, he does it well. He's got that "Everything-he-says-is-funny-even-if-it's-not-meant-to-be" type humor. Plus, looking at those green eyes never hurts. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment