Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tatted up!

Hi there lovelies. 
Hope you are doing swell on this fine Saturday afternoon! 

My birthday is two weeks away and I've been racking my little brain for the perfect way to celebrate. I have been desperately dreaming of getting my first tattoo and have finally decided that my birthday is the day to do it! I'm getting a quote that means a lot to me inked on my ribcage. I've always thought rib tattoo's were incredibly sexy, as well as, easy to hide in case I ever meet the pope. I've pierced just about everything on my body that you can pierce and then removed the majority of them. So, since I change my mind like I change my underwear.... I've put off getting a tattoo in fear that I may wake up the day after wishing I hadn't gone through with it. However, I am now fully devoted to this tattoo, no takesies-backsies! I have heard that tattoo's are like Pringles in the sense that...once you pop you can't stop........but I will restrain myself from ending up like this...(though, Kat Von D totally pulls it off).

No comments:

Post a Comment