Tuesday, September 6, 2011

24 @ 24


     So, I've got goals. 24 to be exact. Seems like quite a lot of goals but I have my entire 24th year of life to reach 'em! Wish me luck!
1. Finish my AA & begin working on my Bachelor's
2. Get a B.A.
3. Figure out a career path for myself (once and for all!)
4. Make & sell my original artwork
5. Get a passport (so I can eventually go to France!)

6. Stick to a workout regimen to tone up buns & thighs 
7. Purchase an old school camera (black & white photo's)
8. Learn French
9. Pay off debt
10. Finish my collage book
11. Buy & learn how to use a sewing machine
12. Volunteer at an animal shelter (OFTEN)
13. Organize my belongings (stop hoarding things I don't need, heehee)
14. Get movie star white teeth
15. Pay it forward (as much as possible)
16. Get a bicycle!
17. Read 10 books
18. Learn yoga
19. Stop drinking soda
20. Keep up to date with my blog
21. Go to a Boston Celtic's game!
22. Begin writing my novel
23. Take a singing lesson
24. Get my first tattoo (script on rib cage)

No comments:

Post a Comment