Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wish Making.


There's this saying that goes something like this "IF YOU CAN WISH IT YOU CAN HAVE IT"...I might have totally butchered the wording but the meaning remains the same. I've been thinking a lot lately about my future. I have many dreams that I wish to make realities but waiver in my belief of myself. Sometimes I am the most confident girl on the block and at other times I want to crawl into a hole and hide away from the world. I have insecurities just like everyone else....but my biggest wish of all is to work through them and discover the me I want to be. Some say if you think positively about yourself and your future all good things will come to you and a beautiful life will fall into place. Fingers crossed.

xo- Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment