Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Little Things.

 
     I was perusing etsy today, looking aimlessly at the beautifully handcrafted art that is available for sale. I stumbled upon a darling little shop called a rose without a thorn and I fell in love. There’s not many things cuter than these prints. I absolutely love the pale pastel colors that these prints are available in. Also, the adorable children in the digital prints are potentially the sweetest, most adorable illustrations of children I have ever seen. I love their bright, enchanted eyes and their charming rose-colored cheeks. I want to enlarge these prints and hang them on my walls. The innocence and loveliness of the images creates a sense of harmony, and who doesn’t love some harmony in their life and on their walls?

& they even have paper dolls (ahem, not that I still play with them, ahem)

No comments:

Post a Comment