Saturday, June 11, 2011

Love the Olive


    As you may know... I am a bit of a skincare nut. I have researched and tested many at-home masks, cleansers, toners...etc. Always looking for a new treatment to keep my skin smooth, clear and radiant I recently stumbled upon the ancient beauty secret of the Mediterranean. OLIVE OIL! Apparently Olive Oil helps to maintain skin elasticity and promotes a glowing complexion, amongst other benefits.
    Sure, I've put it on a salad or two but never thought to smear it on my face. However, after reading about the benefits of Olive Oil as a skin moisturizer, I had to try it out. I went to my local supermarket and picked up a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. For the past few days I have been using it to take off my make-up at night, as a face moisturizer during the day and in my hair. The outcome: silky, smooth plump facial skin and my hair is soooo incredibly soft and manageable. This stuff really works.


    To my surprise, I found that the beautiful Sophia Loren is an avid Olive Oil user, even bathing in it. And...hello, that woman is like fifty years older than me and damn, lady looks good. This skincare discovery is a goldmine and I'm sharing it with you because the best beauty secrets should be known by all. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment