Monday, June 27, 2011

What is in a name?

     My name is Aimeé...accent included, very french. I do love the uniqueness of my names spelling but I have always wanted an intriguingly unique name. When I was little I told my parents that I wanted to be called Feather Rose. To me, that was the prettiest, most feminine name around. I must admit, I had pretty good taste in names. Of course, Feather is a bit odd but that's what makes it so amazing. At this moment, I would like my name to be Evangelina (pronounced Eve-angelina). It's a lovely name, no?

     I don't like the fact that everyone seems to have the same name. There are a million people named: Jennifer, Sarah, Amanda, Jessica, Ashley...bore, bore, bore...snore! When I have children they are going to have the most inspired, interesting names on the block. What are your favorite names?

No comments:

Post a Comment