Friday, June 10, 2011

New Day, New Way


     So, I have relocated to California. I have been here about a month, settling in. My new location is absolutely beautiful, the ocean is literally my backyard. San Francisco is only a ten-minute drive up the highway. Endless possibilities at my fingertips. I'm still figuring out what I want for my life but I have managed to focus on making myself a better Aimee. I have quit smoking, been a hell of a lot more positive about my future and my talents. I feel like this move has helped me accomplish a peace of mind, despite everything not being perfect, I am clear headed and optimistic. I am devoting my new life to finding happiness through healthy, positive means. I want to pursue my aspirations as an artist. Although, I have never stopped drawing, painting, writing or creating, I have lacked in my motivation to put my work out there for others to experience (and hopefully enjoy). I love that California has allowed me to swing the doors of my inner-self wide open and in turn has given me the confidence to go for my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment