Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ray Of Sunshine

Though he is a blues singer, Ray Lamontagne brings only sunny, warm fuzzy feelings to my soul. His voice is one of the most brilliant I've heard in years. That raspy, soulful tone leaves me aching for more. I could listen to him all day, everyday, for infinity and beyond. The best thing about him is that he isn't a celebrity. He is a true artist, with no need for the spotlight to indulge his egotistical desires. He seems to be content with his family in their cabin in the woods. Their life out in the sticks unfolding without running water or electricity. I mean, though I couldn't live that way, it is inspiring that they do. Without television or outside distractions, he must have plenty of time to put his creative mind to work... and I enjoy every bit of that mind of his.
 Take-A-Listen





No comments:

Post a Comment