Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Kind'a Man.

I don't have a type of guy that I always go for. For me, someone who is attractive is confident. He's not necessarily physically attractive but he asserts himself and has a strong sense of self. That's sexy. Plus, being funny adds to the sex appeal. I dream of a man who is parts of many men. He has Ray Lamontagne's voice. He has Adrien Brody's nose. Clive Owen's eyes and strong, masculine jaw. John Stamos' hair. Johnny Depp's artistic genius. Justin Timberlake's sense of humor. Though, even a man with none of these qualities... risks the chance of me falling for him. Flaws are more attractive to me than perfectly symmetrical bone structure or rock solid abs. Personality is so important and confidence even more so.

Oh, the male species... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment